Short Wish List and Tag!

Manolo Blahnik
Miu Miu Basket Bag
I've been tagged by amazing DiscoVery.


Rules:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own;
2. Tag un-tagged people.

What is your current obsession? My kitchen - I'm changing it, and It will be RED!
What is your weirdest obsession? Oh... Wine and shoes
What are you wearing today? Diesel jeans, Miu Miu flats, and beautiful unique white shirt from Egypt
Why is today special? Every day is special!
What would you like to learn to do? I would like to learn to speak Arabic language
What’s for dinner today? Delicious Lasagna 'Fungi' Dinner at restaurant 'Vestige'
What’s the last thing you bought? White suit, a huge bouquet of flowers and Saint H'Onore gold watch
What are you listening to right now? Some Balkan music
What is your favorite weather? Spring
What is on your bedside table? Always, black coffee, notebook, flowers, phones, angenda, photos of my dearest people, clock, few books, cigarettes, keys, Vogue...
What is your most challenging goal right now? It is a secret, I hope I'll have some gorgeous news, a soon...
What do you think about the person who tagged you? DiscoVery is amazing lady!
Where would you like to be? Right now? In NY! And on some Vogue cover, hahahahah!
Who is your favorite designer? Zac Posen, Giambattista Valli.
What would you like to have in your hands right now? One key, and new Nokia by Giambattista Valli.
What would you like to get rid of? Some memories, nothing more.
What are you gonna buy this week? Miu Miu Basket Bag, red - white Manolo Blahnik shoes, more flowers, and some divine pijama for my 'vacation' in hospital. :)
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? I want two houses - One in France, and second on some island beach - Sardinia (Italy) or Santorini (Greece).
What did you dream of your life? I can't say! :)
What's in your bag? Heh... keys, agenda, phones, lipstics, wallet, money, always some magazine, cigarettes, Dior Addict perfume...
What's your favorite colour? Except black, it's beige and color of old gold
What is your dream job? Anna Piaggi's job
What are your plans for this summer? Vacation in Croatia or Italy
What is your favorite magazine? Vogue
If you could be a celebrity for one year, who would it be? If we talking about job, I supose it would be Anna Piaggi, but in general it would be - me! Again.
What’s the most amazing thing that happened to you in a shop?! To get dress as a gift from the owner.
How do you picture yourself in ten years? My beautiful daughter, my gorgeous husband and I in the beautiful house in Nice...
My question for you dear blogger is : Which color are your favourite shoes?