Miley Cyrus Is A Glamour Girl

Miley Cyrus Is A Glamour Girl

In the latest issue of Glamour, Miley Cyrus opens up about the future. What kind of mom does she want to be? Where does she see herself? Will Justin Gaston be there?

Here are excerpts of the interview Miley Cyrus gave to the magazine:

On where she sees herself in a decade: "Hopefully I’ll be settled: making movies, living in a house, maybe even married. I think my mom did everything pretty close to perfect, and I want to be the cool mom that the kids run home to."

On Justin Gaston: "The best thing that’s happened to me in a long, long time has been meeting Justin [Gaston], because he’s the most respectful and selfless person I’ve ever known."

On her body: "One thing that bugs me is people who say, ‘Miley really needs to lose some weight’ or ‘She got her boobs done.’ ‘What are you talking about - let me grow!’”

On Hollywood role models: "I’m a huge Jennifer Aniston fan and a huge Angelina Jolie fan. Jennifer Aniston can put on a plain black dress, with plain makeup and hair, and look so stunning. Angelina always looks so comfortable in her own skin."

Miley Cyrus in Glamour Girl - May edition
Miley Cyrus Miley Cyrus Miley Cyrus Miley Cyrus Miley Cyrus Miley Cyrus Miley Cyrus Miley Cyrus Miley Cyrus Miley Cyrus