Jessica Biel Hot In Marie Claire

Jessica Biel Hot In Marie Claire

Jessica Biel has admitted that one of her biggest fears is losing her good looks to old age.

The US star – who is known for her stunning looks and athletic frame – says that she has already noticed her body getting older.

Jessica told Marie Claire, "I don't know how I'll cope with ageing - I better start figuring it out. I feel my knees changing - like, why do I have this pain when I'm running on the treadmill?

"And I'm definitely fearful in a very vain manner about my body ageing.

"I think it's freaky weird to look at a picture of your grandmother when she was a young woman and look at her now."


Yet the actress turns her nose up at having any plastic surgery.

"I am really afraid of blades on my face - that freaks me out beyond belief. I would way rather have wrinkles than have some slice-up going on."

At least Jessica has boyfriend superstar Justin Timberlake to keep her feeling young and beautiful.

Jessica Biel Pictures from Marie Claire
Jessica Biel Pictures from Marie Claire Jessica Biel Pictures from Marie Claire Jessica Biel Pictures from Marie Claire Jessica Biel Pictures from Marie Claire Jessica Biel Pictures from Marie Claire Jessica Biel Pictures from Marie Claire Jessica Biel Pictures from Marie Claire
Pictures source: Egotastic