Sexy Pussycat Dolls Nicole Scherzinger In FHM Germany December 2007

Nicole Scherzinger, the only Pussycat Doll that ever mattered, graces the December issue of German FHM magazine.

Nicole Scherzinger HOT In FHM Germany December 2007 Pictures

Here’s an excerpt from Nicole Scherzinger ’s interview with the men’s magazine:

“I wasn’t very popular. Guys just wouldn’t go out with me. It wasn’t until I got to high school that I began to blossom. Even though I was shy, uncomfortable and lanky, my music brought me out of myself”

Nicole Scherzinger - FHM Germany December 2007
Nicole Scherzinger HOT In FHM Germany December 2007 Pictures Nicole Scherzinger HOT In FHM Germany December 2007 Pictures Nicole Scherzinger HOT In FHM Germany December 2007 Pictures Nicole Scherzinger HOT In FHM Germany December 2007 Pictures
Nicole Scherzinger HOT In FHM Germany December 2007 Pictures Nicole Scherzinger HOT In FHM Germany December 2007 Pictures Nicole Scherzinger HOT In FHM Germany December 2007 Pictures