Kate Beckinsale In Glamour

Kate Beckinsale in Glamour Magazine
Kate Beckinsale may love her feet – at least she says her husband does – but when it comes to breasts, she'd like Queen Latifah's.

Asked by Glamour in its May issue if she could switch bodies with someone for a day, who would that be, the star of the new thriller Vacancy replies, "Someone with gigantic real breasts, like Queen Latifah."

Getting more off her chest, Beckinsale, 33, says, "I'm so fascinated by breasts because my mother didn't have them either. If I had them, I'd run up and down a flight of stairs!"

Also asked to select her favorite body part of her own, she says, "I remember being 13 and sobbing in a shoe store because I had these freakishly long feet. Now my husband thinks I've got the most attractive feet ever! They just arrived too soon."
[Source]